Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why do Liberal guys know so much about clothes, hair styling and makeup?

My stylist, the makeup guy and the two designers my company works with are all Liberal and they are excellent at their work! My boyfriend is a Republican, though, and he can't tell a shawl from a wrap! He just knows about drinking beer and watching football. He's great in other ways, though.





Anyway, how come Liberal guys are so gifted with fashion?Why do Liberal guys know so much about clothes, hair styling and makeup?
How come Conservatives ask question with no real clout and are pretty much up of stupid generalizations.Why do Liberal guys know so much about clothes, hair styling and makeup?
Too many stereotypes.
Because that's how you nail hot women like Jessica Biel or Megan Fox.





Gotta admit, living in LA teaches us how to score the babes that even Hustler would love to have as centerfolds.
I know more about beer than fashion and all I know about beer is it tastes like ***.
We're just well rounded guys. I like to watch football, too. I used to like beer, but I realize that I can't drink it any more. I've been told that I'm great in other ways, too and I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).
generalize much?





I don't know anything about the things you mention about liberals... but I probably know more about football and beer than your bf... and I'm a bit liberal...
IMO, I would think that you have to be born very well off to have the time to stay a liberal.


When you consider your last hard days work was when you had to pull that charge card from your wallet and spend some of that ';Old Money'; just to pay a few of the bills.


So what's left in life, combing your hair, dressing and looking into the mirror. It's a way of life that doesn't include getting your hands dirty.
Well, I dated liberal men most of my life, and I married a Democrat. They all seemed to notice the little things that I did to make myself more attractive. My theory is that they are generally more secure in their manhood. They don't need to prove constantly that they are Mr. Macho, so they feel more comfortable being curious about the feminine side of things. And still all of them managed to be nuts about most sports and had no lack of machismo. An attitude like that doesn't hurt in the bedroom either ;-).
while at the same time, people like you, say they are hippies, which seem to have no fashion sense whatsover.


hmmmmmm


when are you people going to make up your minds?
Because they care more about you then drinking and watching football.
It's called metro sexual now and sex in the city made it real popular, Its hip, hot and a new great way to snag girls if they are straight and get props if they are gay, the thing is it takes a little extra work and most republicans don't agree with that
well all i can say is i got my dog nutered now he is a lib. people with testtoserone are conservitive men with out it are libs perfect example bruce willis a badass guy who is a republica, then we have elton john a pansy who is liberal
Let me guess...he's really fat and drives a pickup...good luck with that.
Well this conservative guy can tell a shawl from a rap. Its just the guy thats all.


But there are some truisms. Most guys who are gay are liberal . No secret there. Most gay guys know about fashion.


But I work with liberals who are fashion disasters too and there are some conservatives who could buy you a pair of shoes and actually pick something that looks good.
they talk to conservatives who frequent gay talon news people.
%26lt;%26lt; this Liberal couldnt care less about fashion, hair styling and makeup.
NeanderCons decided not to participate in evolution and deny it to this day.





FOLEY HAGGARD 2008
That's not always the case. I know plenty of 'liberal guys' that watch football, drink beer, and know nothing about clothes, hair styling or makeup
let me guess, they skip in from the village every morning too right? too easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment