Wednesday, December 30, 2009

School/4 or more hours in public + Makeup and hair = :'(?

I wake up early to straighten my hair and put makeup on and such but concealer, eye makeup, and lip makeup fades away or smears. Is it just me or the makeup? I would love a cure to this problem. Also when I do my hair it goes flat or tangles, I guess because of humidity or something. Help, please?School/4 or more hours in public + Makeup and hair = :'(?
Can't give you much advice about hair, but maybe use a serum? Got2b has great serums, you could pick the best option.





Eye makeup - If you're talking about eyeshadow, use an eye primer (MAC Paint Pot, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Urban Decay Primer Potion)


If it's eyeliner, you probably just need some higher quality eyeliner. NYX is a good drugstore brand, as is Styli-Style, Maybelline, CG?





And lips.. Well you really can't avoid reapplying lipstick/lipgloss. I'd suggest a lipstain, such as Tarte, but those are unhealthy.





As for concealer, you could either try something more expensive such as MAC and see if it lasts longer, or use foundation. Either way to make BOTH last, you should be moisturizing before you apply any product to your face, and use a powder to ';set'; it. Just buy any translucent powder and dust it very lightly across your face.





But from your pic, you still look pretty young so I wouldn't be too concerned about makeup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment