Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hair & makeup help!!!!?

I need a new hair-do for me, and major makeup help.


I have medium brown hair, its medium length and I have side bangs. my side bangs are straight or wavy most of the time, also thin, and short. I would like to keep the side bangs, I just want to do somethig else with them. my face is oval/round and kind of pudgy. My eyes are thin, their also hazel. I have thin lips and nose. my skin tone is fair.Hair %26amp; makeup help!!!!?
I would suggest going to a department or makeup specialty store (such as Sephora). They have people there who are experts at finding the best makeup for your particular features, and they can show you how to do it on your own. As for hair, I would just look up pictures until you find one that you like! I hope that helps!
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment