Saturday, December 26, 2009

Before go to party, shall I do makeup 1st, or hair 1st?

Do your makeup before you do your hair. That's what I always do. It makes sense because you need to clip your hair up so you can see your whole face and not let your hair get in the way or get makeup on it. It's easier.Before go to party, shall I do makeup 1st, or hair 1st?
makeup first


personally i find it really hard to do my makeup in the car


i always end up stabbing myself in the eye or somethingBefore go to party, shall I do makeup 1st, or hair 1st?
hair first
You should always do you hair before makeup!


If you do your makeup first, when it is time to do your hair, your hand might smear the makeup...


If you do your hair first, not only you hair will look better, you makeup will too!
Hair


Makeup
i think hair bc if your ever somehow running late you can always do make up in the car lol
I DO MY MAKE UP FIRST...BECAUSE IF MY MAKE UP DOES NOT COME OUT RIGHT I'LL HAVE TO DO MY HAIR EXTRA PRETTY....
i use to do 1st hair but it depends in the way you use to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment