Saturday, December 26, 2009

Black hair, green eyes, porcelain skin - what makeup to wear?

Help!





I have the palest skin of anyone I know, but have very black hair and green eyes.





How can I play to my strengths?Black hair, green eyes, porcelain skin - what makeup to wear?
very pale











mark kBlack hair, green eyes, porcelain skin - what makeup to wear?
OK, I like how you say ';play me strengths';!





Well, I AM a proffessianl make up artist, so beleive me.





For your eyes to really POP, try a eggplant colored eyeshadow and take a eyeliner brush. Smear or smudge the eyeshadow right into the eyeline and then top off with some dark navy or smoky black eyeliner. Then, use a sparkly pink or gold colored eyeshadow up all the way to your eyebrow.





For lips, try a red colored lipgloss, or a shiny pink. Not too sheer, though.





For your blusher, use a nice light pink.





For your arms and legs, use a light gold dust shimmer powder.











And you're ready to go!








XOXO
You're lucky, green eyes are very fun to play up, purple is definitely a good color. They have eye makeup products that you can use for different eye colors. For the green it's purple shades. I suggest, go very simple but bring out your eyes. Use natural lip colors and just go simple. Your porcelain skin with the dark hair will work well with the eye makeup to make your eyes pop. Hope that was helpful. :)
I would say a smoky, done up eye with liner and a cream shadow in gray or even a light shade of green, and mascara, and curled lashes. I would also do a very pale, barely there blush just to add contrast, and a pale or nude lip (like maybe clear gloss only). Good Luck !
I have the same thing! I like to wear light greens and lavender brown is nice too. I don't like blue or too bright of pink for this skin eyes hair combo!
omg.thats jus like mee!! I WEAR GOLDS AND PURPLES AND A BUNCH OF MASCARA
purples. that would suit you best!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment