Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can anyone help with me hair/makeup?!?

I want to put my hair different..some new and fresh. It's brown and about down to my shoulders. And also with my makeup..i have a few pimples but I look boring everyday with the same thing on. Got any ';fresh'; ideas? Oh and by the way..I'm 11..and I can wear makeup.Can anyone help with me hair/makeup?!?
email me, im 13 and i can help you





luvgal792003@yahoo.comCan anyone help with me hair/makeup?!?
why you look fine the way you are
Hi. I'm 15 and my aunt just gave me a total makeover. Before, I had long, thick, blondish brownish frizzy hair that was about shoulder lenth. Then, she took a spiral curling iron to my hair, and lightened it a little...it looks soooo much better on me now! Makeup? Well, that depends on skin type, eye color, hair color, est. Hopefully someone else can help out more in the makeup department. Oh yeah...here's a hint....LOTS of hairspray! Now, with my ';makeover'; boys are paying lots of attention to me. But, since your 11...maybe should should not put too much makeup on. Oh yeah...and don't put too much makeup on. The key to makeup is to make it look as natural as possible. Good luck and have fun!
Put your hair in a side ponytail, and tease it at the end. Then use some natural browns and lip gloss.








:]
be natural

No comments:

Post a Comment