Saturday, December 26, 2009

For my 13th birthday I would like to get my hair and makeup professionaly , do you know of any were ? x?

I Live in north London . I Wouldnt like to spend more than 拢50-75 for both hair and makeup . Thank -you xxxxFor my 13th birthday I would like to get my hair and makeup professionaly , do you know of any were ? x?
Well you can go to MAC and get your makeup done there, and you could go to a hair salon to get your hair done. Well good luck. Hope that helps. HAPPY-BIRTH-DAY by the way.For my 13th birthday I would like to get my hair and makeup professionaly , do you know of any were ? x?
i dont know if you have a sephorea in london but it is the best place to get your makeup done or you can go to mac and there will be a person that comes in and does your make up i would trry those and for your hair just go to a hair dresser and tell them what you would like and then they can curl it or straighten it
OK...I live in America, never been to London, but this is my best bet...
your 13 not 18 or 16

No comments:

Post a Comment