Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What should I do to my hair? / makeup? (pic included)?

http://s347.photobucket.com/albums/p462/Marjoriiee_Baabyy/?action=view%26amp;current=IMG00571.jpg








I want a new look before I go to school. What should I do?What should I do to my hair? / makeup? (pic included)?
I love your haircut. I think that you should curl your hair with a straightener. then wear some silver/grey makeup with a little eyeliner on top and in your waterline. Then wear a lot of mascara.What should I do to my hair? / makeup? (pic included)?
K well maby u should get like blonde hilights!! i think they would look good in your black hair!! by the way ur verry pretty! i like the style u ahve so dont change that
make your hair wavy and curl it


it'll look real good
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment