Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hair Nightmare ~tips on my hair and makeup?

look at my hair ! ok its fine in the summer but winter .. http://www.myspace.com/mysterious_hh its horrible in the wind when ever im with my boyfriend it goes in my face i love it down and natal but its just gotten so anoying makeup tip and hairs tip thanks ever so much girls youve helped alot :%26gt;Hair Nightmare ~tips on my hair and makeup?
happens to me to but there is nothing u can do bout itHair Nightmare ~tips on my hair and makeup?
It looks pretty curly (mine is too)!





I found a site that was very helpful to me in learning to (finally!) control my messy mop.





Here's a link to their demo videos. I don't use their products, but the tips she gives are excellent!





Hope it helps!


.
wear it up when its windy then take it down when its not
I know you like your hair down, but why don't you try wear your hair in a bun,or ponytail. your boyfriend will be relief and also might complement you.

No comments:

Post a Comment