Saturday, December 26, 2009

Red hair makeup?

Does anybody know what kind of make up I can wear? I have red hair, and blonde eyelashes and eyebrows, with hazel eyes. My skin tone is very light with a pink undertone. So if anyone can help, i'd be thankfulRed hair makeup?
I have red hair too, and light eyebrows and eyelashes. First, I think you should stick to brown mascara and use some color on your eyebrows--also brown. I've been using this two part eyebrow pencil and brush on my brows, and it makes them show up better, which makes your eyes look bigger too. Using the little wand that comes with it makes the color go on each individual hair in your eyebrows, which gives it a more natural look than just a pencil line. I like shades of green, and also bronzy or brown for shadow. You can even use sort of smoky blues, but be careful with brighter blue--you don't want too artifical a look. I use the lightest liquid make-up I can find as a foundation, cos I tend to be pale, but have a slightly uneven skin tone. If your skin is an even color, skip the foundation. Try a little bronzer for color on your cheekbones and forehead, and on the bridge of your nose, so it looks like you got a little sun. (Be sure to blend it, so you don't look striped!) If you also want to use blush, use something subtle, like a pale peach, and blend that too. I like peachy or slightly brownish lipstick, but just lipgloss works too. Bright red or very pink is not good.Red hair makeup?
I have the same skin tone. I wear makeup from the body shop, try to buy foundation with a pink tone rather than a whiter one, as they will lift your skin rather than making you look washed out. I find the people in the body shop very helpful. Otherwise, browns, greys and greens (eye shadow )look great on pale skin but be careful with very strong colours such as reds they can look great when done in moderation but ridiculious when done badly. In blushers I tend go go for brownish reds as they look more natural as does brown mascara and eye brow pencil. Black once again is too strong for pale skin. Go try to stay natural, stay away from orange makeup and very white makeup and too bright colours!
ok i recomend that u dont put on black mascara or brown because ur eyebrows will look misplaced





try clear mascara if any a tiny bit or eyeliner on the bottom uv ur eye a darker pink blush and instead of lipstick or lipgloss,bite ur lips for a natural red color(its very pretty)
light browns browns redish brown for the middle of the eyes shiny white on top red under your eyes....
not too much make up, cause your colors are already beutiful. try light eye shadows like lavender and sweet colored lip gloss, a light pink.
you sound lovely enough! i've always wanted red hair, it's georgous. try some black eyeliner(NOT TOO MUCH) and a bit of mascara too, maybe some eyeshadows. try MAC. it's the best.
Shades of green and beige would work best on your eyes. For your lips try a nude color gloss.
Try brown mascara, it won't look as harsh since your skin %26amp; lashes are light. I'd also recommend a brown or plum shadow to bring out your eyes, mine are hazel also and two of my favorites are MAC's Tempting %26amp; Trax.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment