Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tips on Hair, Makeup! Please help!?

Ok, well I need some help.. I am not sure what I should do with my hair in the mornings?? Should I straighten it? Crimp it? or what? I have shoulder length light brown hair. Could you give me some tips on hair and makeup.. (Videos are helpful!)Tips on Hair, Makeup! Please help!?
ok well what i think u should do is like maybe when ur hair is frizzy crimp it because if u were to straighten it then ur hair would frizz up.


so whenn ur hair is reasonable the straighten it


choose my answer as best please,


gtosunflowerTips on Hair, Makeup! Please help!?
Well I like straightening the most, I straighten mine every day..but if you have long hair you could curl it or straighten?


Mine is short so I can't curl it. %26gt;.%26gt;
Curl it or make waves! Straightening it works too!
if you have shoulder length hair i think you should curl it, it would look pretty! and on other days you should straighten it and curl the end tips of your hair! if you get annoyed with the length of your hair you should wear extentions! hope this helps
I think you should straighten :D





answer plz plz?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment