Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How many ppl here are tweens??? if you are what makeup, clothes, hair r u wearing for the first day of school?

I am wearing my new (LEI) jeans and t-shirt (its blue and it has stripes)with my new shoes that r MUDD (there boots)!!!Im wearing my hair down and wearing lip gloss and eye shadow (BLUE) with eye liner (black) and foundation!!!How many ppl here are tweens??? if you are what makeup, clothes, hair r u wearing for the first day of school?
well im not sure what a tween is but im in 10th im wearing jeans(american eagle) and need to go shopping for a shirtHow many ppl here are tweens??? if you are what makeup, clothes, hair r u wearing for the first day of school?
Well i wear a jersey,pants and thick clothes
Well...I'm wearing a shirt with my new school's logo on it. Just to be safe. But I could wear anything, I'd wear a white tunic paired with a brown tiered skirt, with a white sash on the waist. Hair - clipping it up , but leaving a strand hanging. Makeup-trying to get my mom to get me a foundation stick, to cover up the blemishes. Somrthing natural that compliments my color. Nothing heavy.
Don't worry about what everyone else is wearing - wear what you are comfortable wearing (and it should fit). If you worry too much about following someone else's lead, you'll see a few different styles at school and not ';know'; which one to choose tomorrow.





Better to make up your *own* mind about what *you* will be wearing than to worry about imitating someone else. After all, that someone else is imitating someone else, who is imitating someone else, and so on, and so on.....who's the person ultimately making all these decisions, anyway? It's too confusing.





Think for yourself, be yourself, and you can't go wrong, no matter what anyone else thinks. You're not truly hurting yourself nor anyone else by not succumbing to trends, so others' opinions really shouldn't matter. If you think you look OK, you'll project that image to others and they'll probably start following your lead, just like little lost sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment