Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I want to change my hair/makeup. suggestions?

This is me:


http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll54/rns_94/IMG_3600.jpg





I need something new with my hair cut/color


i do not want to cut it past my chin unless it is a layer


i sort of want to change my make up too


but its not a big deal





just my hair...


=] thanksI want to change my hair/makeup. suggestions?
Work in some red/orange highlights into your hair, maybe get some more layering done. As for your makeup, try colored mascara for special occasions.I want to change my hair/makeup. suggestions?
lots of layers also some chunky highlights would look good, maybe some bronzer for makeup
side swept bangs would look freaking awesome on u and if u want to a hair color than u should get either red or black(Y)
You could just put some highlights in your hair and get a good trim from a reputable beauty salon. They also have ideas with makeup and makeovers which are great if you are not sure about changes you want to make.





Do not take the comments of the other participants as legitimate and mature. It is painfully obvious they are not too in tune with reality.


Anyone can feel and look better with a little pampering. Go for it!


Sal


Have a good day!
Oh you are super cute. Okay, so let's see here...


With the makeup, no big deal it looks great already, but maybe use a bit of blush to bring out your cheeks and give you more of a definition. And try using a bit more black shadow/liner on the corners of your eyes...





http://facesbyamy.com/wp-content/uploads鈥?/a>


^^^


don't look at the color, just look at how at the corners the eyeliner extends and get a little bigger. That will make your eyes pop out even more and look great!





But with your hair...is that your natural hair color? I think you would look great if it was a little darker, perhaps a chestnut brown? Dark hair is perceived as more serious. I think you can pull off both dark and blonde hair, depending on what you feel fits your personality better. And I don't think you should cut the length at all, it's kind of hard to see what it exactly looks like on the front..
I think you should use pink makeup or natural colors. Maybe your hair would look good darker with layers and a little bit shorter.
Side swept bangs would look good. Kind of the Ashley Tisdale hair. You are a pretty girl:)


And maybe a little bit darker hair
MMMM YEAH LAYERS WILL LOOK NICE DO SUM BROWN HIGHLIGHTS.....YOUR MAKEUP PU SUM BLACK EYELINER....





N TAKE OUT YOUR EYEBROWS A LIL...MORE N PENSIL THEM

No comments:

Post a Comment