Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PROM TOMORROW! need help with hair and makeup?

I need to find pictures of half-updos and I am not having much luck even through google. Can anyone assist with that? As well, I don't have enough money to have my makeup professionally done...what should I DO!PROM TOMORROW! need help with hair and makeup?
i think half up-dos look amazing.. you can make it look fab by curling the hair you're putting up and then bobby pin it up instead on ponying it. just make sure it's not too messy. curl the ends of the rest of your hairr, spray it and you're all set.





as for the makeup, it depends on the color of the dress you're wearing. if you email me with that information i can help you!PROM TOMORROW! need help with hair and makeup?
Alot of people go buy a ponytail extension that you can either tie in your own hair or clip on. With a few curls around your face and some pretty earrings you will be beautiful and feel different as well.


You can find these under 20.00 at most drug stores or discount places for hair.


Good Luck and have lots of fun!
I wouldn't do a half up-do. They look tacky and that is probably why you can't find any pictures for them. Do something pretty that makes you look beautiful. Go for a complete up-do with some curls hanging down to frame your face or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment