Monday, April 26, 2010

What eye makeup would suit me ? thanks. -I have dark blonde hair, with side bangs, im VERY pale, and ..?

And My eyes are a medium blueish colour that seem turquise some times. what colours of eyeliner, maskara, eyeshadow would look good on me? Or anything else?What eye makeup would suit me ? thanks. -I have dark blonde hair, with side bangs, im VERY pale, and ..?
Your eyes being blue means you should go with neutral colors for eye shadow. Oh, I'm sure everyone would call me all kinds of wrong on that, but the fact is, if you where eye shadow that is the same shade as your eye color, the two colors are competing and therefore, they cancel each other out. Always go opposite the color spectrum for your eye shadow.





As far as mascara and liner, because your features are pale, go with a soft black. If your features were darker, then a brown would be appropriate because black eyeliner/mascara would be too harsh.What eye makeup would suit me ? thanks. -I have dark blonde hair, with side bangs, im VERY pale, and ..?
eyeliner- dark brown


Eyeshadow- a warm brown


Marscara- dark brown......





HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!


(use light pink for summer and spring and NEVER were the same color EYESHADOW as you eye color. if u want to enhance ur eyes, make your eyeliner the same exact color as your eyes.)
everything black and eyeshadow of peocock color

No comments:

Post a Comment