Monday, April 26, 2010

Hair & makeup suggestions for prom?

Hey guys!! My hair is a couple/several inches past shoulder length. I also have bangs.





I'm Asian, and pretty pale... I'm thinking of going to MAC for makeup.





This is my dress:


http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/172/possibledress1dx3.png








THANK YOU!Hair %26amp; makeup suggestions for prom?
you have a banging body ..


dont curl your hair


asians dont look nice with curly hair


so heres what you do ; get layers , keep the bangs and since your skin is pale you should only buy eyeshadow thats like ; pink , red ,peach , or a very light mocha color , and use blush since you're pale , and the lipstick color you should get is a light color like light pink and get smokey eyes by adding mascara and eyeliner and smudging it around the edges.


enjoy the prom.Hair %26amp; makeup suggestions for prom?
I love your dress!!! It looks great with your skin tone. I think a down or half up half down hair style would look great. For makeup I would have a smokey eye to contrast with the dress. Or a classy look with a deep red lip and a natural eye. You are going to look beautiful. Have a great prom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment