Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I just got a job at taco bell, and im gonna be working the front register. what are cute hair/makeup tips4hats

Put it in a bun. HAHAHAHA... Get it?I just got a job at taco bell, and im gonna be working the front register. what are cute hair/makeup tips4hats
your working at Taco Bell who cares !!I just got a job at taco bell, and im gonna be working the front register. what are cute hair/makeup tips4hats
If I were working at Taco Bell I'd wear a bag over my head so no one could recognize me.
You're working at Taco Bell. NO ONE cares about your hair or makeup!
You should get a bald fade.
Make your face look pretty, don't wear oversized earrings, curl your eyelashes b4 you apply mascara, dont wear too much makeup either. Keep it simple, but cute. Wear a cute ponytail with your hat.
for makeup i would say to go light colors for shadow or you can match your u can match colors to your uniform, lashes just do how you usually do, i would say 4 lips not to really do much just use some chapstick or lip balm what eva, and for hair i would do a ponytail bun flipped up and messy if you want to you can keep some hair out(bangs) for a llayered bangs look.





hope this helped!!!!!
pig tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment