Monday, April 26, 2010

Is this an ok oufit to a outdoor concert? what should i do to my hair?and makeup?

i'm thinking of wearing this utfit for a band festical happening at school..is it ok? a sleeveless baby pink top from gap,and dark blue jeans..do you think i should wear black pants instead? and pinkish beige strappy kitten heels.. what should i do to my hair?and makeup? i'm 5'5'' about the clolour of my avatar and slim..i have long black hair(like bra length and layered,shortest layer at my chin) thanksIs this an ok oufit to a outdoor concert? what should i do to my hair?and makeup?
no, please don't wear heals, especially if you're going to be there for a while.


and I'd go with probly the black pants, unless its going to be really sunny and hot then the dark blue jeans. have fun!Is this an ok oufit to a outdoor concert? what should i do to my hair?and makeup?
If you have to walk through any grass, I wouldn't wear heels... even if it hasn't been raining, the ground could be soft in places and your heels would sink. Or if you have to walk through any gravel... your heels could slide down into the gravel and get scuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment