Monday, April 26, 2010

A dance is coming up...i need help for makeup and hair...?

ok well i have a grey kind of puffy shirt then tight at the sleeves and bottom of the shirt...idk how to wear mi hair...down straightened?? or up...but how?? make up i was thinking dark or a cute light....plz help...thank you!!!! %26lt;3333A dance is coming up...i need help for makeup and hair...?
I too have dance coming up but ours is formal. I am going get my hair styled by my stylist she blows my hair out (making it thick and shiny) deoending on who your stylist is can help you choose and do whatever you wish for your hair. With that shirt I would do a poofy ponytail that wraps around the elastic making it look really sophisticated and nice for pictures. (Also some tight dark jeans would be really cute with that shirt and the hair style!!!!!) I would do a smokey eyemakeup with greys! Hope i helped a ittle bit!A dance is coming up...i need help for makeup and hair...?
For make up i think you should go for a dark smokey eye and natural pale lip.


For your hair, you should straighten your hair down except the top layer. straighten the top layer up. This will give it body and texture. You can also tease the top layer to give it more body.
pink lips and smokey eyes with your hair down but get it a cute curly style
Weeelllll... it sort of depends what sort of pants or shorts or skirt your wearing. And the colour and length of your hair. and your skin colour... im not really much help. I think you need to give more information.
  • maybelline foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment