Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ladies, if you had the right team behind you to do your hair, makeup and put you in the sexiest outfits.......

do you think you could be in a RAP VIDEO??Ladies, if you had the right team behind you to do your hair, makeup and put you in the sexiest outfits.......
^


that's stupid. My mom was in a Lauryn Hill video and she didnt embarass herself. I hate when fools embarass themselves like that.Ladies, if you had the right team behind you to do your hair, makeup and put you in the sexiest outfits.......
I wouldn't even want to be in a rap video, that's the thing (:





Why the helI would I need a team to do my hair, my makeup, and put me in a so called ';sexy'; outfit.





I can do the shi myself and still look better than those raggidy $@#'s. Thanks.
what the hell kinda of question is this??? r u serious?





any 1 that needs a ';team'; to fix them up must need alotta work n the 1st place WTF??
LMAO @ jester
so you like fake broads ha


not even natural ha


damn shame ha
i was already in 3 reggaeton videos and i didnt need that much work so YES!
yep ummhu
Deff.
real Hip Hop women dont act like hoes
oh yea
youre white.
Heck yeah :) I've got real woman curves. Not fat but nice!!!
honestly I think I have way too much dignity and self respect to even watch such degrading filth like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment