Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Style rut-i'm stuck! (hair, makeup)?

Hey! =]


I'm recently discovering tons of products that I want to start trying but I found myself stuck!


I dont know what to do with my hair now a days, or makeup.


i have naturally wavy beachy waves and dont usually get acne.


Any tips and products?


PIC:


http://i26.tinypic.com/2ih408o.jpgStyle rut-i'm stuck! (hair, makeup)?
I love your hair...it really makes your features pop. For make-up I would suggest this new technique I learned for my eyes that make them stand out. What you do is take a light colored eyeshadow and put it on your eyelid. Than for your eye color I would try a blue or maybe a green eyeshadow and brush it all over your eyelid and underneath your eyebrow. Than to finish it off take a powdery gold glitter and use a blush brush to sweep it over your eye. Don't over do the glitter because than you look fake...if you put too much on just lightly rub some off. Than apply your mascara on your upper and lower eyelashes (leave out the eyeliner) and your done. It makes your eyes really stand out but in a natural way.Style rut-i'm stuck! (hair, makeup)?
you dont look like your in a rut. You look like a girl i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment