Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Makeup and hair daily routine?

What is a good daily routine for a 13 year old girl?





I have soft black hair about 3 inches longer then my shoulder. It is kind of damaged because of a recent highlight episode. The colour is gone now btw. This is approximently my hair colour :





http://walgreens.hs.llnwd.net/e1/dbimage鈥?/a> like this colour hair.





As for my face here is a photo without makeup.





http://www.flickr.com/photos/25551639@N0鈥?/a>





What makeup should I put on daily?





Edit:


My bangs are shorter now. Like these.





http://bangs.hairresources.net/jennifer_鈥?/a>


Makeup and hair daily routine?
Hair:


Twice a week put in a heavy conditioner treatment, the way I do them is put them in my hair about a half hour before I get in the shower, leave it in the shampoo and condition like normal when I'm in the shower. You don't want to blow dry too often if your hair is damaged so just dry your bangs and then put a defrizzer in like John Frieda's serum and pull it back into a bun.


Make up:


Don't use a lot of make up, at a young age it can damage your skin causing worse acne then you would without it. Healthy skin is the most beautiful and fresh looking thing. Wash your face in the morning and put on a moisturizer with sunscreen, like Clean and Clear morning glow. Colored lip balm is enough (like Burt's Bees shimmer sticks). And if you really feel the need for make up, a light shadow on your lids to highlight your eyes and a little bit of mascara. Makeup and hair daily routine?
for me, my daily routine is i hop into the shower and i ( depends what the weather is like) keep it curly. or i might straighten it, it takes me about 15 minutes, then i put on the normal makeup, i have a pale face so i use natural colours



type in raychee001 on you tube and send her a message of what you want shes near your age x

No comments:

Post a Comment