Monday, April 26, 2010

Does sprayin hair spray from a distance keep your makeup on longer x?

OMG do not use hair spray on your face, you'll kill your skin, lashes, and eyebrows. And no it doesn't keep your make up on longer! It will make it look worse if anything.Does sprayin hair spray from a distance keep your makeup on longer x?
They actually have sprays for that. Check out a M.A.C store. I'm not sure if there's something more affordable, but I'm sure there could be.





It's MAC Fix+ I believe. It helps set mineral makeup, but I've had a friend who's a Make Up Artist use it to set non-mineral stuff. Worked great. :)





http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>Does sprayin hair spray from a distance keep your makeup on longer x?
Don't thing so don't do that you might get in your eyes
Don't spray hairspray in your face
no, it will just make your face sticky.


but if you use a gel based primer, it will keep your makeup and foundation last much longer.





good luck.
I don't think so... but my dermotologist had me get a mist spray botttle and to spray that on my face after I put my makeup on to keep it on longer and to lock it in to my skin. I do this everyday and I really do notice a difference. It stays on much longer without wiping off on clothing or smudging(:
i dont think so :)


x
probabley not but if you have some magical hair spray plzzz tell me were u got it!!!! lol xD
Actually i do use it when i have really drastic eye shadow, it's never caused a problem for me! Just wash you face before you go to bed.
EEW! Hairspray leaves a gross film. Look at anyones sink area that uses hairspray. You don't want that on your face!
it will make your face all tight shiny cheap looking and reck ur face my friend didi it
no its going to make your face sticky and gross i dont recomend doing it
No it makes for a sticky face and if you look up what actually is in hair spray you will say eeewww !!!!!! cause moose can cause cancer so be careful what you use
I used a brush to put it over my eyeshadow once it worked but i had to keep my eyes closed for quite a while for it to dry and it got really sticky later on in the day, its not worth the trouble.
nope.
Makes sense but your skin will be sticky... (not to mention your eyelashes) and will get dirty easier, that and none of the ingredients are made for the skin, I dont suggest it, just use a translucent powder to make the makeup stay in place.
I hav never tried it but I did see it on a tv makeup program a month or so ago.
I've done it,





but it helps keep your fake eyelashes stay in place





x (:
Well make sure the hairspray never touches your skin, it's very bad for skin and causes it to break out.
No, but it'll make your face sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment