Monday, April 26, 2010

I am going to be in a pageant this weekend, and I need some tips on how to do my hair and makeup, suggestions?

Wear light make up, with NOOO bright colors. Fix ur hair pretty fancy, but don't go ovrboard. What you should do for your hair is put in a ponytail, then make it a bun. That is what the stylists call Great!!I am going to be in a pageant this weekend, and I need some tips on how to do my hair and makeup, suggestions?
Miss pageants are different than teen. You do not want to look uber sexy if your in a teen competition. Hair 1/2 up 1/2 down is pretty safe. But if you want to be for sure check past photos of winners. Natural make up for interview. Extra for onstage if you have used false eye lashes they are great on stage.I am going to be in a pageant this weekend, and I need some tips on how to do my hair and makeup, suggestions?
try hairfinder.com
Ok this really depends on how old you are, what kind of pageant it is, and the level of the pageant.


I can help you we have been involved in pageants a long time. But it really depends on those things!
If you want to do your make up a little more than everyday natural, play up either your eyes or lips never both. So for eyes go for deeper shades within a trio and a natural lip (light or medium colored) or do just the opposite. Try dark lips, doesn't neccessarity mean it has to be red, with a more natural eye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment