Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Perfect makeup and hair for middle schoolll!!!!! HELP?

Ok... I have brown straigh hair that is passed my sholders with a side bang, i have light/medium skin and green eyes. i also have freckles and i want sumthin that really cute so i can impress a guy i like and look CUTE!!!





longest answer will recieve 10 points!! thnks!


%26lt;3Perfect makeup and hair for middle schoolll!!!!! HELP?
Dear Emily:





You just described what I looked like 35 years ago. lol. The best eye shadow for green eyes is in the wine/ burgundy/purple family.





As for your hair, don't change a thing. It's perfect!!! I have permed, dyed and heat styled my hair on a regular basis from the time I was 17 into my early 30's. When finally, I decided to let my hair go natural again. I have had more compliments on my hair from people now than ever in my entire life. It's easy.... I wash it, make my part on the left hand side, comb and brush it. I don't put a blow dryer to it unless its very cold outside. It's very natural looking. And guys always love long haired ladies!!!Especially with GREEN EYES!!!!





Hope this helps!!Perfect makeup and hair for middle schoolll!!!!! HELP?
lucky you i always wanted green eyes because there soooooooo pretty but you could always try and get your hair cut shorter and i would go with Natural looking makeup unless your a really hyper outgoing person because you should always try and experiment with makeup to fit your personality and you could try and style your bangs differently like maybe get full bangs that you can sometimes put up and sometimes were full or side and remember the best accessory is your smile! (sorry that was kinda corny) ha ha but pretty much just be your self and have fun!
Ok. If you have a round face, do some big, bouncy curls and add a little flip to your bangs. Use black or dark brown eyeliner and make it thin where it's close to the inside corner and make it a little thicker on the outside corner then do a little bit above your bottom lashes. Use different brown shades to make your eye color pop and some mascara with a shimmer in it. get a verrry light pink and use this to accent your cheek bones.








Another idea for your hair is scrunching it with mousse and separating your bangs from the rest of your hair with a big fat headband/scarf with the same eye make up and a clear gloss on the lips.





Also leave your straight but tease it then pull it into a high pony tail and flip out your bangs a little. Kind of like this but not so extreme.


http://www.dhccare.com/images/editorial/0907/abundance_05.gif





Hope I helped :D
For makeup try to go for more natural make-up. Like light brown eyeshadow. of course eyeliner and mascara. A little bit of blush and a soft pink lip gloss. I think that would look very nice! For your hair you should try to maybe get your hair wet then scruch it, with ';The bump'; On the top. I'm not sure if you have heard of it, but its very popular at my school. I think that would look nice on you form your description. Well goodluck on the guy :) Have fun
Use the make-up you feel most comfortable in.


For me I love using black eyeshadow and black eyeliner.


Just because it brings my eyes out.


It will definitely bring out your green eyes ;)


And mascara.


Makes your lashes longer ;p


I also use blush.


It will bring out your cheekbone ;D


Try it.


I know it'll look nice ;)








GOODLUCK ;)
you can flat-iron your hair or scrunch it.


you can use eyeliner (apply at waterline) and if you have dark circles under your eyes like i do, you can cover it up with like blush or something
Wow, you sound pretty lol. Brown hair with green eyes i've never seeen and freckles are adorable. Since you are in middle school though i don't really think you need much. Less make up looks better and more natural and is prettier for your age. But it depends if you do need all the make up such as foundation concealer eyeliner mascara eyeshadow blush highlight bronzer lip stick and lip gloss but i highly doubt you do. I was just in middle school but now i'm a freshman in high school so i know how you feel. What i would recommend from my personal experience and from what i could gather with the information in your question I think you should just use mascara and bronzer and lip gloss. That's the best way to go looking pretty but natural enough and impressive enough. With mascara i highly recommend curling your lashes beforehand to make it look extra nice and holding the curler for your lashes for five seconds to make it last. The best eyelash curler you can get i think is a revlon one from the drugstore, it's only about $3 and for mascara use whatever you like but i would say to use Maybelline's colossal because it's affordable found at drugstores it doesn't clump but makes your lashes look really nice and voluminous(= Get it in the darkest black to make it pop more and look clean it's about $8 at drugstores. Since we have about the same skin shade i think you should use what i do which is wet n wild mega glo illuminating powder in spotlight peach $4 at drugstores. It's really pretty. I use the brown when i do a fishy face and apply it under my cheek bones, then get the rosy and lightest color and apply on apples of your cheeks(= For lip gloss i really just recommend using Vaseline, it looks nice and it moisturizes your lips.


For your hair, go with something very simple just straighten it and leave it down.


Gooodluck!(=

No comments:

Post a Comment