Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hair/makeup help?

if I want my hair to look like this: http://i18.tinypic.com/29atvev.jpg


what would I tell the salon? And how would I do my makeup like that? Just put black everywhere? Helpful questions only. Don't even answer if your going to be negative also. I will report you. thanksHair/makeup help?
It's probably blueish black, or black with a blue sheen. It looks as though she has her hair layered. The rest is probably just styled, possibly straightened.





I have that hair like that I think :)





Good luck!Hair/makeup help?
tell dem dat it shud reflect d person whom u actually are,n d easiest way is u can take d print out of d pic on a second tot dat wud be unecessary as it wud bear resemblance 2 u(just a wild guess)!!!well, am tryin 2 b helpfull!!


DEN DRAW IT OUT N SHOW IT 2 EM!IT'S WORTH A TRY


N U KNOW WAT U CAN TRY IT OUT UR SELF!!!TRY USIN SOME SET GEL N COMB UR HAIR 2WARDS UR FACE
my suggestion would be to dye your hair black and have the salon make your hair into layers
Print the picture off %26amp; take it to your salon %26amp; explain what you want done. If you just 'explain' it without taking a picture it's hard to get what you rwant =) x

No comments:

Post a Comment