Monday, April 26, 2010

Hair/Makeup Help Needed...?

Hi there everyone! Although I would consider myself as someone who is good with hair and makeup and other cosmetic related things, I am stumped right now as of what to do with myself!


http://i14.tinypic.com/4c2z5as.jpg


THIS is almost exactly my skintone, although it is getting closer and closer to summer and I tan easily. I have brown eyes and medium blonde hair currently, although my natural haircolor is a dark blonde/light brown. I would like ideas on what haircolor I should go with, and what I should do for makeup. I am willing to try anything and everything so don't be afraid to give me some wild ideas. Also, regarding makeup, if you can list any specific products that would be nice, but it's not necessary. Thank you all!Hair/Makeup Help Needed...?
okay i really like hilary duff too and i kinda look like her too...you probably saw she dies her hair brown and even black..and she also cut it shorter...but she seems to like it because she is still rocking it now..but are you sure you will like it on yourself too?? what if you go brunette and hate it after a month and wanna go back?you will ruin your hair..if you want a change,get a fringe,or a hair cut,or die it in a shade not very far from yours...in make-up terms,you probably saw hilary wears a lot of gold,brown,black,grey,green like eye shadow...she always wears peach blush and a natural gloss...remember: you can experience with make-up because it will go away in seconds,but don't experience with hair!!!Hair/Makeup Help Needed...?
where natrual colored make-up and some shimmer lip gloss and curl your hair
Hair: lighten or highlite hair (i have heard that lemon juice works well to lighten hair鈥損ut it on and go stand in the sun, it should lighten your hair and maybe bring out natural highlites)





Makeup: since its summer, i would say waterproof makeup would be the best thing (because when you go swimming, you don't want your makeup to smear) try a more natural look, maybe just mascara and a dash of eyeliner.....
lime green hair color with blue/turquios makeup
hi there. on my site we have a virtual make over. u put in lil details about ur eye color, etc. and it gives recommendations.


your welcome to look at it. www.marykay.com/chrissiewhite. i will be happy to send you free samples. we have a 100% money back guarentee :) let me know if i can help. njkmomma@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment