Friday, January 8, 2010

SEMI FORMAL FRIDAY! I NEED HAIR & MAKEUP IDEAS!?

I have semi formal on friday, and im really excited!


Im doing my nails and such, but my mom is letting me go get my hair and makeup done :)


My dress is pink and purple with sequins and glitter, its really pretty! I have long blonde hair, side bangs and green eyes. I also have quite fair skin.





Any ideas or pictures would be great!SEMI FORMAL FRIDAY! I NEED HAIR %26amp; MAKEUP IDEAS!?
your dress sounds nice, but make your makeup not reflect your dress but you





try doing your hair in an elegant side ponytail or loose side braid. you can also do a little bit of curls in the front and the rest in a bun or you can do a twist. leaving it down and to frame your face is also nice





for your makeup, a light peachy blush would look nice


then, use a light plum or pink colored lipgloss or lipstick, either one


for you eyes, you want to bring out the green. try a dark brown mascara and make sure it does not clump and if you wat curl your lashes. then, put on a light line of eyeliner, maybe in a dark nuded color or bronze. then, put on some eyeshadow. for your crease, use a bronze and then the edges use a small dab of indigo. that would work well with your skin. then, a pink peachy color for the rest of your lid could look nice and compliment your dress.





have fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment