Friday, January 8, 2010

How to wear my MAKEUP and HAIR ?

hey, I'm in 8th grade and i have to go back to school to get my text books and stuff and i don't know how i should wear my hair and what color eyeliner,eye shadow to wear. thanks!How to wear my MAKEUP and HAIR ?
Congratulation on getting to 8th grade!





HAIR





Straight hair is good just let your hair down or in messy bun!








Make - up


If you wearing eyeliner then pick dark brown or black but not blue!


Use CLEAR mascara!


And eye shadow get the lightest shade of pink they have to get a natural look.


Finish with lip gloss











P.S. Remember your in 8th grade you don't need that much of make - up %26amp; get your parent permission!You fine the way you are you don't want to ruin your look! Take you make - up off everyday before you go to sleep or it's going the get messy and you'll have dry skin. Remember no caked no make up! Put on the eyeliner carefully!Same with the mascara. Put on your eyeshadow lightly not!Don't look like a clown!Your young have fun! Say no to sex and drugs! XD








Anyway





Good Luck!


How to wear my MAKEUP and HAIR ?
Don't overdo your makeup on the first day. Just keep it nice and natural with some brown/black eyeliner, some neutral shades for eyeshadow, mascara, a bit of blush and lipgloss.
I have a request on my youtube page for a natural teen look, so I can get that up tomorow and e-mail you the link.





To see the videos I've made so far, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/cadetmaybe to see my first vids.
I think you should wear your hair straight with it all doen and if you have side bangs leave them own, eyesliner on the bottom, darkbrown eyeshadow, bronzer and mascara only on the top


I hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment