Friday, January 8, 2010

Homecoming Hair & Makeup!?

Okay, Im 15, blonde hair, green eyes. Im wearing a dark purple dress to homecoming.. I have very pale skin. I need ideas on makeup and hair... I don't want my makeup to sweat off, but I would not like the eye makeup to look to dark. Just something to bring out my green eyes. As far as the hair goes, up-dos, and anyway down is what im leaning to. It's a little past my shoulders and I have side bangs. Thanks!Homecoming Hair %26amp; Makeup!?
just wanted to say it may sound odd but...


hold a can of hair spray 10cm from your face and spray a layer of hair spray over it. (keep your mouth and eyes shut)


it stops your makeup from sweating it off


when i do a dance show we have to wear loads of makeup and we get realy sweaty when we're doing are hip hop dance, spraying some hairspray on your face stops the makeup from sweating off and you look great all night





and why dont u have half your hair down and curl it but keep your bangs straightHomecoming Hair %26amp; Makeup!?
LAV. EYE SHADOW. EVEN THOUGH YOU DRESS IS DARK. IF YOU LIKE EYELINER DO A DARK PURPLE. HAIR- I WOULD DO BARREL CURLS AND PIN BACK A PIECE OF ONE SIDE AND PUT A DIAMOND BOBBY PIN

No comments:

Post a Comment