Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair, Makeup, & Outfit Tips Please!

Ok so i am about to be 12 and i am now a 6th grader and i am going to redo my look so i need big tips also here is what i look like:


Tan, Light Brown Hair, Light Brown Eyes, Not fat but not slim in the middle :) Im not a girly girl but i am not a tom boy so please help!





Hair, Makeup, %26amp; Outfit Tips Please!
although your not seventeen, look at seventeen magazines!


they have tons of fashion tips for you to pick for the first day of school.


you can also buy them at a shop near you!Hair, Makeup, %26amp; Outfit Tips Please!
Well hair-wise in 6th grade I either straightened it, put it in a pony, or left it in it's natural state. All of these things were easy so I still do them not.





Makeup-wise, I'd say go with eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, blush, and MAYBE eyeshadow.





Outfit-wise I wore Converse or flip flops, jeans, denim skirts, shorts, and capris, a regular t-shirt, and a bright hoodie. That was my signature thing. I wore a hoodie everyday no matter what weather.





I'm in eighth grade now. :)





Oh, and I also wore this necklace I turned into a bracelet everyday... My mom got it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment