Friday, January 8, 2010

I just died my hair dark and want to know how i could still do dark makeup without looking gothic?

eye make up. do an all over white, a little underneath. in the crease do a black with a little shimmer to it. and thin eye liner.I just died my hair dark and want to know how i could still do dark makeup without looking gothic?
Stick to lighter colors and make sure there's still color in your looks. If you do a smokey eye, pair it with a pink lip (a light pink, nothing that'll clash). Keep everything else light and understated if you do something dark, and make sure nothing is too ashy because it can make you look a little washed out. Good luck!I just died my hair dark and want to know how i could still do dark makeup without looking gothic?
For your face, if you are light, make sure to have blush, or bronzer so you don't look way pale.


For your eyes, don't go overboard on the eyeliner, because then you will look more gothic. You can also do a dark brown look with a cream color on the lid and a chocolate color in the crease. That doesn't look gothic.


Hope that helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment