Friday, January 8, 2010

Red hair- makeup help?

i recently dyed my hair a dark auburn color. what makeup colors should i use. i also have green eyesRed hair- makeup help?
Try browns, beige/gold and plum colours. For blush I'd recommend using either a dusky pink or peachy shade and stick to brown mascara and eye liner.





Stay away from baby/ bright pinks! They'll look too harsh against your hair.Red hair- makeup help?
No..I have red har, and I absilutely love the way aqua green looks with it, it makes you look exiotic, it is beautiful!!





This isn't the best pic, but I have on green eyeliner on top and bottom, and a sugar eyeshadow, I think it was a trio by covergirl.





http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll41/鈥?/a>
Well a brown eyeshadow would look gorgeous and make your eyes pop, it would also look very good with your hair color. A darker blush but not too dark. Maybe a Light red on the lips.
Mostly neutral tones in eye shadows and for blush try an light pink or light brown. Stay away from salmon and brighter colours.
Red heads look good in browns, chestnuts and peaches and corals.
hang on....

No comments:

Post a Comment